Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Aerodyne Research, Inc. (ARI), a small R&D company has been providing research and development services and advanced instrument and software products to industrial, academic and government customers addressing national and international environmental, energy and defense challenges for 46 years.
We are currently seeking a Facility Security Officer (FSO) for our office in Billerica, MA. This position requires 16-24 hours per week.
Qualified candidates must possess prior experience as a FSO or as an
Assistant, and hold/maintain a current S or TS security clearance.
ARI's FSO manages and implements measures and procedures for various facility functions to meet compliance with Federal Industrial Security requirements.
These functions include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining staff security clearances (PSQ),
• Information System (secure computer) certifications, Audit and upkeep
• Classified document control
• COMSEC account maintenance
• Visitor control and staff security education.
The FSO interacts with ARI senior management as required to define and adapt company practices to comply with the evolution of NISPOM and DSS directed operating procedures.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs, including an ESOP. Full benefits are available for employees who are regularly scheduled to work 24 or more hours per week. Please send your resume and salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer/veterans/disability.
Aerodyne Research, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We offer a pleasant and flexible work environment and comprehensive, benefit programs including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Education Reimbursement
- Credit Union
To apply for an open position, please use the forms on the right or below and send your resume to:
FireFox users may see the message: "This PDF document contains forms. The filling of form fields is not supported. Click "Open With Different Viewer", and choose "Open with Adobe Reader".
Chrome users may see a PDF icon in the URL window; click the icon to open the document in Adobe Reader.