Chemical Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer (ToF-CIMS)
The Aerodyne ToF-CIMS combines chemical ionization with high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry for sensitive, real-time identification and quantification of gas-phase compounds in sampled air.
- Selective detection based on the employed reagent ion chemistry. Adaptable for a multitude of reagent ions, including: Acetate, Iodide, Nitrate, and H3O(H2O)n.
- Custom post-processing software with functionality for high-resolution peak fitting, identification of unknowns, and quantitative analysis of specific ions or classes of ions across long timescales. Advanced tools for mass defect and elemental analysis.
- Collaborative user base. Online forums and annual meeting for discussion of instrument use, technical developments, and data analysis methods.
- Applicable for laboratory or field measurements. Compact shipping container for easy transport.
Aerosol Analysis with the FIGAERO Inlet. The FIGAERO inlet, which was jointly developed with the University of Washington, enables semi-continuous detection of both particle-phase and gas-phase compounds with the ToF-CIMS.
- Easily interchanged with the standard gas-phase inlet of the ToF-CIMS
- Sampling cycles between two modes: (i) Gas-phase measurement during aerosol collection (ii) thermal desorption and mass spectral analysis of collected aerosol
- Automated switching between aerosol, gas, and blank sampling with programmable thermal desorption ramps.
|♦ For more information or support for our chemical ionization mass spectrometers: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|♦ Support site: https://sites.google.com/site/citofms/|