Aerodyne Research, Inc. (ARI), a small R&D company in Billerica, MA has been providing research and development services and advanced instrument and software products to industrial, academic and government customers addressing national and international environmental, energy and defense challenges for 50 years.
Aerodyne Research, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We offer a pleasant and flexible work environment and comprehensive, benefit programs including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Education Reimbursement
- Credit Union
To apply for an open position, please use the forms on the right or below and send your resume to:
FireFox users may see the message: “This PDF document contains forms. The filling of form fields is not supported. Click “Open With Different Viewer”, and choose “Open with Adobe Reader”.
Chrome users may see a PDF icon in the URL window; click the icon to open the document in Adobe Reader.