Marketing Communications Coordinator
Aerodyne Research, Inc. (ARI) is currently look for a Marketing Communications Coordinator with graphic design experience. This job is in our Marketing Department and supports the Company in advancing our scientific instrumentation business.
ARI is a small instrumentation and research and development company north of Boston providing state-of-the-art research tools to scientific leaders worldwide in the fields of climate change, air quality, and atmospheric chemistry.
- Web site updates and maintenance using WordPress
- Experience in SEO/SEM
- Work with web designer to finish new website
- Design, update, and maintain product sheets
- Create and manage Share Point sites
- Willingness to learn and understand our instrument technologies to design scientific illustrations to highlight instrument components and functions.
- Responsible to design, order, and ship booth components for 4-8 scientific conferences a year (US & global) which include poster and backdrop design, and order booth components.
- Help maintain the ARI touchscreen computer for display at conference exhibits
- Filming/editing instrument training videos
- Photos of instrumentation for marketing materials
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, InDesign)
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with social media platforms as applied to sales and marketing
- A passion for our mission
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to track and follow through on several projects at one time
- Degree in Graphic Arts preferred
- In office position
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus
- 2-5 years experience (post-bachelor degree) in position with overlapping skill sets preferred
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs, including an ESOP. Please send your resume and salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer/veterans/disability.
Aerodyne Research, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We offer a pleasant and flexible work environment and comprehensive, benefit programs including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Education Reimbursement
- Credit Union
To apply for an open position, please use the forms on the right or below and send your resume to:
FireFox users may see the message: “This PDF document contains forms. The filling of form fields is not supported. Click “Open With Different Viewer”, and choose “Open with Adobe Reader”.
Chrome users may see a PDF icon in the URL window; click the icon to open the document in Adobe Reader.